Me and Dzangel

Me and Dzangel
RMC 5K 2007

Saturday, November 10, 2007

My day off

Finally got to enjoy a complete day off. Kind of cool and damp. Maybe mid 40's and overcast. Didn't do the half marathon today. Just didn't feel like the two plus hour drive one way, wasn't feeling that great and my better half deserved my complete attention for a day. Spent part of the day at an auction and of course we came home with some "treasures". We did get in a run together later in the afternoon and spent the night relaxing. Needed a day like this. 3-11 shift seems to really tire me out since I can't come home and head right to bed. I need to relax and unwind and by that time it is usually the wee hours of the morning. Then I feel guilty if I sleep too late and by the end of the week I just feel exhausted. So in a way this was my down day. Still need to get some things done around the house but that will have to wait a couple more days. Now off to bed at a decent hour for a change.

No comments: