Me and Dzangel

Me and Dzangel
RMC 5K 2007

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mid week musings

Well, it's been a pretty good week so far. I've been having some hip and back issues on my right side. I think it's my wife using a voodoo doll and getting back at me for always saying, "I never get injured"! I've been taking it kind of easy, for me. This has always been hard for me to do. I am not exactly a sit around the house kind of person. And, I am not use to being injured! I've been pretty lucky my entire life this way. No big muscles strains, sprains, over use injuries, etc.....Not sure why? When I do get hurt I usually grit my teeth and try to work through it! This time it didn't work real well. It didn't help that my job the last few weeks has had me on my feet most of my shift. Walking around on a slanted steel floor wasn't helping much at all. I've been hitting the foam roller pretty hard and rolling on the Biofreeze. After a few weeks I'm glad to say I'm feeling much better. Maybe 80%. How will it feel for my 15K trail race on Sunday? I'll let you know after I'm done. Thanks for checking this out. Gotta run.......

No comments: