Me and Dzangel

Me and Dzangel
RMC 5K 2007

Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekly recap

Good morning everyone....anyone.
Just a quick update to let you know how the last week went.
I worked day shift - 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.- so my training, if you can call it that, consisted of bike commuting from Plover to Biron. The week started out nice but by the end of the week it was in the low 30's on my ride in at 5 a.m. Not really cold, but colder than I am used to. We'll call it seasonal. Mid week I battled a blustery and rainy ride back to Plover. So much for trusting the weatherman. I pushed the pace a bit that day and on Sunday. Not ridiculously hard but considering I was wearing a heavy backpack it was a good workout. I tend to take it easy on my morning rides in so they were nothing spectacular.
No running or gym workouts last week. I am trying to key up for my last WORS race this Sunday, October 10th, in Sheboygan. I am currently in third place in Sport Singlespeed, but by only 4 points. I need one more good race to stay on the podium for the season overall. All I can do is race my best race, put forth my best effort and let the chips fall where they may.
Nothing else exciting last week. I've been thinking about my fall recovery plans and plans for 2011 already. As I firm these up I'll post about them.

No comments: